How does it work?
Welcome to the Temple of French Good Taste, edified in honour of Monsieur Poulet!
This timeless, atypical, legendary character left us his love for beautiful things and we endeavour to pursue his quest for "good taste" ... We are the guarantors of the Temple. We wish, with your help, to make this site live and develop, and perpetuate, in that way, Monsieur Poulet's legacy.
Six steps to understand
1) " It's with our own recipes that we make the best cakes " Monsieur Poulet said, during the 1943 Cheese Cake Awards. Send your visuals on the site. Be careful! They must be made by yourself...no plagiarism at Monsieur Poulet's!
2) As Monsieur Poulet added at the Cogip French Bowls Tournament final (1954): " You must never claim victory before throwing all your bowls " You haven't won yet! If your visual is pre-selected, it is put online on the site, in the section "Participate".
3) " I do like giving my opinion about everything " Monsieur Poulet replied during the T W M (The Taste World Meeting) in 1962. Every visual is submitted to the site's visitors' votes and comments.
4) In 1973, Monsieur Poulet would have said at a baker's of the 19th district (in Paris): " When you forget your glasses, it isn't easy to choose... " Several times a month, one of the visuals, elected by the site's users and approved by Monsieur Poulet, is printed on splendid T-shirts for men and delightful tops for women.
5) " Rare things are often the ones you can't easily find " Monsieur Poulet wrote in 1987 in his thesis about winged creatures. The printed clothes are on sale in the boutique, but take care! They are in limited editions. Of course the winner of the contest doesn't leave empty-handed...
6) On the occasion of the class Prizegiving in 1923, Monsieur Poulet declaimed in his closing speech: " Reactivity is good! " If a customer, once your T-shirts have been paid online, you get them by mail within 4 days.
Once registered, every site's visitor can vote and comment the visuals proposed in the section "Contest". You can leave as many comments as you wish, but you can vote only once for each visual. Just vote right, for, once the "mark" is clicked, you can't change it.
The printed items are presented and sold in the boutique. Every item is edited in 100 or 200 pieces, 3 times reeditable only. We make it a point of honour to propose rare and original Fairtrade products. By clicking on one of the items in the boutique, you can get to its detailed card, to the different available sizes and also to the shopping basket. To buy an item, you have to add it to your shopping basket, by clicking on "Add to the basket", and to choose your size. You can also, at any time, check the stock for every item by clicking on "In stock".
You can wash your Monsieur Poulets T-shirts in the washing machine or by hand but at low temperature (30°C)...
Try to avoid dry cleaning, bleaching or using any detergent which produces stinging throat pain... T-shirts do not like it!
Last but not least, avoid machine dry. Do prefer open meadows or daisy fields to dry your T-shirts. Otherwise, you can always hang them on a line, in order to preserve softness.
Online payment is certified by the Crédit Mutuel (a well-known French bank) via the system Cybermut P@iement, to guarantee discretion and reliability in your transactions.
To participate, that's to say, to vote, to comment, to send a visual or a photo, you have to register on the site first. Registration is entirely free and data privacy is guaranteed. You just have to click on "Join us" and let yourself be guided.
You can also, at any time, complete or modify your informations by going back to your personal space.
The sender of the design has to guarantee:
- right free, and original (see below)
- realised with a vector software (Illustrator for instance)
- exported in JPEG 640 x 480 pixels, 72 dpi
- in 4 colors maximum
- with no ramp
- placed on the template
- ...with one of the available colors
- to be the only right owner of the design
- the design has never been given to another person before
- nothing has been pasted from another design
If your visual fulfils all these conditions, you can upload it in the section "Participate" by clicking on "To submit a visual". Afterwards, a pre-selection is made by Monsieur Poulet. If your visual is accepted, it is put online within 2 days in the section "Contest". Whatever happens, we keep you informed.
Once online, your visual is submitted to the site's users' votes for 14 days. To calculate the score of each design, the points are added, multiplied by 10 and divided by the numbers of voters.
Several times a month, we print one of the designs chosen in the section "Results" among the visuals whose votes are over.
The choice of the visuals to be printed, is based on the site's visitors' votes and comments. We'll also take great care to select visuals in harmony with our ethics and our previous items. Generally speaking, Monsieur Poulet prefers aesthetic qualities to slogans.
When a visual is printed, the designer signs a right cession contract allowing us to use his visual for a definite duration. When a visual is printed, the designer signs a right cession contract allowing us to use his visual for a definite duration.
We do know men and women don't always agree on tastes, so, some visuals are printed on tops only and others, on male T-shirts only. For a mixed design, we print 200 male T-shirts and 100 tops reeditable once, according to the site's users' demand: that's to say an allowance which can rise up to 1200 .
For a design for men only, we print 200 T-shirts reeditable once, according to the site's visitors' demand: that's to say an allowance which can rise up to 800 .
Go to « Vote to reprint your favourite T-shirt » on our homepage. You can then vote to re-print a sold out item. Monsieur Poulet will reprint most demanded items on a regular basis. Subscribe to Monsieur Poulets newsletter to catch up with the news.
- Choose the amount of your gift voucher
- Write a nice message
- Confirm your order
- Receive your gift voucher by e-mail
- Print it and then offer it
- Look at the lucky recipients eyes: they are sparkling...
You can directly send your gift voucher by e-mail to the lucky recipient if you prefer... Then, the lucky recipient would just have to visit monsieurpoulet.com, choose the item of his or her dreams, and enter his or her gift code where mentioned to enjoy the corresponding discount.
Your order(s) will be delivered as fast as possible after your payment. Our items are sent by Colissimo, so if there is a delivery delay, we can track the order for you.
What can you do if you are not satisfied?
One of Monsieur Poulet's gold rules is to give you absolute satisfaction. However, if by accident, on delivery of the item, there was some trouble, contact us immediately and be sure we'll solve the problem as soon as possible.